1st English Teamwork Project (Für Mitbauer)

Hier ist Platz für alle Diskussionen und Kontakte zu Teamwork-Projekten und Wandernetzen!
Dierk Nüchtern
Re: 1st English Teamwork Project (Für Mitbauer)

Beitrag von Dierk Nüchtern »

Hello together,

after mailing with 1993matias I'm writing here, because I would like to work with you on the english teamwork. I saw the latest version of the network and if its possible, I would like to build at first 2 cities in the north-east at the coast.

This are cities with busses, tramways and undergrounds and of course trains. After my last holidays in britain I like the british public transport and so I paintet some busses (First Group, Stagecoach, Arriva...) and trains.

I hope I get an positive answer!

Sorry, my english ist not the best ;)
Sascha Claus

Beitrag von Sascha Claus »

Hello,
Dierk Nüchtern hat geschrieben:because I would like to work with you on the english teamwork.
oh, do we have a free place to biuld and some free slots in the timetable? :wink:
I saw the latest version of the network and if its possible, I would like to build at first 2 cities in the north-east at the coast.
Maybe Leevi alias Sirnight wants to add some buffer to his area to allow for further development (but maybe not), maybe Chris wants access to the ocean (but maybe not), so you should let them stake their claims before you go ahead.
Sorry, my english ist not the best ;)
Then you should engage in some English-speaking teamwork project for practicing! :lol:
Make America Great Again? Make Climate Greta!
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
Chris

Beitrag von Chris »

Sascha Claus hat geschrieben:maybe Chris wants access to the ocean
Pfft. If I don't get access to the ocean, I'll just make another. :P

My only concern is that the current schedule runs out this week. Otherwise, the more the merrier.
Dierk Nüchtern

Ok, maybe I can create a new ocean in the south-west of the network?! It was only an idea ;)

Another question: Whats about zoom2-graphics? I don't see them in the network...
Sascha Claus

Re: 1st English Teamwork Project

Hello,

i don't think that the remaining members achieve a majority against Dierk, so we can order some time for him in the next timetable. Since yenz wasn't seen for some time, I suggest to give yenz' time to Dierk. (Beginning with the next timetable, since today's slot is already taken by matias.)

Important notice: We are working with BAHN 3.85r3, and the (theoretical) deadline for sending is 26:00 Central European (Summer) Time (i.e. 2:00 on the following morning), although most members won't get impatient before the following morning.
Chris hat geschrieben:Pfft. If I don't get access to the ocean, I'll just make another. :P
Then you should start with the necessary environmental impact assessment ASAP, since it will take a few decades to get all this through. :lol:
Dierk Nüchtern hat geschrieben:Ok, maybe I can create a new ocean in the south-west of the network?!
Southwest? On the lower left corner? That requires to either tear down the mountains or to expand the layout in this direction. :roll:
Another question: Whats about zoom2-graphics? I don't see them in the network...
There should be some user-drawn Zoom2 files for rolling stock and landscape.
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

E-mail hat geschrieben:Hi!

I have fixed the problems arising in Ribbleshire, so now it should all work normally. Tested all Friday and Saturday.

Also posted in the forum, in case Dierk hasn't been added to the mailing list yet.

Happy BAHN!
Dierk, consider this an early start on your building, you can have the two last days of Yenz' slot :)

Slot timetable
Sie haben keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Dierk Nüchtern

Oh sorry, I wasn't online the last two days... Ok, I think I can work in the next timetable. So I can make some ideas ;)

Is there a plan to switch to the latest version of BAHN in the next time?
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Dierk Nüchtern hat geschrieben:...
Is there a plan to switch to the latest version of BAHN in the next time?
I doubt it (I think I'm the only one left with 3.85), but I'll see if I can get the new version, it looks cool :D
Sirnight

Beitrag von Sirnight »

Nothing from me this time :|
Dierk Nüchtern

Hello,

is there today a new version?
Sascha Claus

Hello,
Dierk Nüchtern hat geschrieben:is there today a new version?
Chris sent one around yesterday evening. I told Heiko to add you to the Teamwork mailing list, with the same address as WN3. Do you have a new address? Did your spam filter catch the teamwork?
Sie haben keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Dierk Nüchtern

I load the file here from you Sascha. I don't get any E-Mail.
Dierk Nüchtern

Hello friends,

here is my first version from the teamwork. New is the city Springfield. The underground-lines are only a plan, but the tram-line 12 is working.
Sascha Claus

Re: 1st English Teamwork Project

Hello,
Dierk Nüchtern hat geschrieben:New is the city Springfield. The underground-lines are only a plan, but the tram-line 12 is working.
looks good, another large city with metro network. And a lot of islands, looks like Stockholm. :) I hope to see the central station and railway line to Eranthas soon, so that IC/IR123 can be extended.

We send the layout by E-Mail through the mailing list. You should register there instead of uploading your version in the forum, because the forum might run out of memory.

And matias, are you working?
Sascha Claus

Hello,

No. 311 of our BAHN Teamwork Project is just squeezed into the line.

It is late (Sorry Leevi!), but IC110 service resumed on the whole route, from Lipsiaderry in the northwestern corner of the network to Medford on its eastern fringes. The 515km/320mi route takes 5¼h to complete. West of Lipsiashire, most if it is diesel-hauled, where only the Midlands Mainline is electrified and mountains are so steep that an electric helper engine has to pull the train from Soham to Wisbech.

To satisfy increased patronage on the longer route, the middle part ParnellManchesterArdrossanLipsiaPerth has an IC every 15min, the ends only every 30min. To fit all these trains onto the line, ICL services from South Neckfieldfleetmere leave 4min earlier; on the way back, they run 4min later from Perth westwards. (Maybe the old slot will be used for a new ICL route South Neckffm.WiganNorthampton.) :wink:

Code: Alles auswählen

+-----------------+
|   Certificate   |
|    of  delay    |
|    for train:   |
|                 |
|  __WNEN__311__  |
|                 |
|   was late by   |
|                 |
|  __1470_mins__  |
| --------------- |
|    Therefore,   |
|                 |
|  __Sirnight___  |
|                 |
|  will receive   |
|  compensation   |
|                 |
| ___1_day_of____ |
| _Sascha's_time_ |
|                 |
| /¯¯\            |
| SEAL (signature)|
| \__/            |
+-----------------+
Antworten