1st English Teamwork Project (Für Mitbauer)

Hier ist Platz für alle Diskussionen und Kontakte zu Teamwork-Projekten und Wandernetzen!
1993matias
Re: 1st English Teamwork Project (Für Mitbauer)

Beitrag von 1993matias »

I will be busy this weekend, but I'll do something small - unless someone wants to swap dates? I have from the 10th to the 14th (friday-monday). Preferrably after december 17th, as I have vacations there.
Chris

Beitrag von Chris »

My plans were a bit ambitious for the one day I had left, but given those four days I could get more done and trying to build anything around Xmas will be problematic for me. If you're happy, and nobody objects, 26-30/12 would be yours in return for 10-14/12. If yenz doesn't do anything (and if Sascha agrees not to interfere :p ), you'd effectively be able to start work on 22/12, and would have it through to 03/01.
Sascha Claus

Beitrag von Sascha Claus »

Hello,
Chris hat geschrieben:If yenz doesn't do anything (and if Sascha agrees not to interfere :p ),
I'll be busy with my season job, distributing various boxes to various people, especially at the end of this week. So I generously give yenz’ time to you (provided that doesn't wake up from hibernation). :lol:
Make America Great Again? Make Climate Greta!
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Chris hat geschrieben:... you'd effectively be able to start work on 22/12, and would have it through to 03/01.
Perfect. Thank you very much.

I'll probably send out a 'Christmas version' the 24th with some surprises :)
Sascha Claus

Hello II,
1993matias hat geschrieben:I'll probably send out a 'Christmas version' the 24th with some surprises :)
be sure to delay the version for our British colleagues for two days, until the morning of Boxing Day! :wink:

I just sent around No. 244 of our BAHN Teamwork Project. Alt Valley Railway got a delivery of new suburban Stadler Flirt EMUs with more doors than the regional version running around South Neckfieldfleetmere. The new EMUs are tested on two branchlines in the suburbs of Oxford and will take over local traffic on the River Ribble Railway (Robbleside - Ardrossan - Wigan) after re-electrification from 750V 3rd rail to 25kV/50Hz OHLE. Regional trains will be run with double-deck carriages, some of them are already running between Oxford and Alduin Par.

And maybe you find something Christmas-like in my sc-haus-kleinzeug-… user graphic file. :D
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
Chris

Beitrag von Chris »

The new service is looking good. I expect the slack time will be accounted for when the virtual speed limits for target braking are introduced later. A test run with the same characteristics as the trains on IC110 departing on the quarter hour with additional stops at Maverton and Dorfield passed the border around 4-5 minutes before the existing service. A train making no stops should reach Perth in around 30-35 minutes currently. Not sure how to make best use of this though, since the fast lines will need capacity for services that take the line NW from Cornford. That's a problem for later, though.

In the meantime, I'm struggling with some problems as regards platforming, double docking, splitting and joining. At the moment, I've got 3-4 trains sitting at Hall Street at any one time. I figure that I need to assign helper routes to deal with platforming, and that each platform used for anything other than one-in-one-out needs 3 RPs, 2 TPs and potentially 2 signal contacts.
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

For those of you who aren't in this project, here is a Christmas special edition for all of you!

Merry Christmas!
Sie haben keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Kind regards - Matias
Denmark 2018 in BAHN finished! Mostly, at least
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

How long is the stopping time at Ardrossan and Holton heath?
Sascha Claus

Hello & Merry Christmas (and Happy Boxing Day, if applying),
1993matias hat geschrieben:How long is the stopping time at Ardrossan and Holton heath?
Ardrossan: arrival :54/:34, departure :06/:36
Holton Heath: arrival :12/:42, departure :18/:48
needed to offer good transfer connections in all directions.

And I'm fine with the Motortrafikvej from Robbleside to Wigan, although I'm sure that I cannot resist adding bus lanes. :D
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Okay, I'll make a new timetable for the 1M-IC1/SC-IR133. The top speed wil be 220km/h, unless you say so.

I'll expand the road from the border to SN to a 'Motortrafikvej'.

Did you like my Christmas present?
Sascha Claus

1993matias hat geschrieben:Okay, I'll make a new timetable for the 1M-IC1/SC-IR133. The top speed wil be 220km/h, unless you say so.
There won't be much to do, arrivals in Oxford and Wigan will be a few minutes earlier than now with 180km/h and departures will be a few minutes later. That allows to squeeze in an additional train, which skips Preston and Holton Heath. Major changes would require replanning of the section Oxford – Eranthas anyway.
I'll expand the road from the border to SN to a 'Motortrafikvej'.
Would you be so nice and add bus lanes from the border to Robbleside and, where possible, to the railway station? So that I can add some bus services from my side.
Did you like my Christmas present?
The bobsleigh or the new 900mm line to SN? :wink:
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Sascha Claus hat geschrieben:...with 180km/h and departures will be a few minutes later...
So no higher speed. I got it, making the timetable now.

BTW, any locomotive change? Or will it be 25 kV all the way?
Sascha Claus hat geschrieben:Would you be so nice and add bus lanes from the border to Robbleside and, where possible, to the railway station? So that I can add some bus services from my side.
Gladly!
Sascha Claus hat geschrieben:The bobsleigh or the new 900mm line to SN? :wink:
So you did like it :D

SC-L11 is blocked by signals at Alduin Par and Oxford North (Fordham).

And while at it, I just discovered a SC-IR133 at Alduin Par. Is it supposed to be there?

And I'm having problems with vehicle 'sc-swiss-05-00.fz2' to '05-05.fz2' and also with 'sc-railcars_cabcars-04-00.fz2' to '04-03.fz2'. It is error code five, indicating the zoom1 and zoom2 vehicle lengths are different.
Sascha Claus

Hello,
1993matias hat geschrieben:BTW, any locomotive change? Or will it be 25 kV all the way?
25kV until Alduin Par.
SC-L11 is blocked by signals at Alduin Par and Oxford North (Fordham).
Hm, has someone messed up the local signalling system or is one train of SC-L11 missing? Never mind, I can repair it later.
And while at it, I just discovered a SC-IR133 at Alduin Par. Is it supposed to be there?
SC-IC133 train 133 and SC-IR133 trains 133 and 134 are temporarily shuttling between Oxford City and the temporary reversing point south of Alduin Par.
And I'm having problems with vehicle 'sc-swiss-05-00.fz2' to '05-05.fz2' and also with 'sc-railcars_cabcars-04-00.fz2' to '04-03.fz2'. It is error code five, indicating the zoom1 and zoom2 vehicle lengths are different.
It might help to replace sc-swiss.nfz and sc-railcars_cabcars.nfz with the files I sent around with version 244. :wink:
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Sascha Claus hat geschrieben:...Ardrossan: arrival :54/:34, departure :06/:36
Holton Heath: arrival :12/:42, departure :18/:48
needed to offer good transfer connections in all directions.
I have following suggestion for a timetable:

Code: Alles auswählen

SN 30
RS 43
AD 56
AD 06
HH 12
HH 18
WG 24
PT 32
OX 41

Return:

OX 25
PT 34
WG 42
HH 48
HH 48
AD 54 
-----
AD 06
RS 19
SN 31
  OR
AD 59
RS 12
SN 24
Preferably the last from AD, as my trains further west departs :30.
I hope you'll understand the station abreviations.

Also, I finished my 'Motortrafikvej' (translated: Motorway) with changing traffic lights :D
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

My computer broke, so I wont't be able to finish my job :(

I will see if I can get the data out of the harddisk, but no promises.

Happy new year!

Matias
Antworten