2nd English Teamwork Project

Hier ist Platz für alle Diskussionen und Kontakte zu Teamwork-Projekten und Wandernetzen!
Antworten
Rojnova

2nd English Teamwork Project

Beitrag von Rojnova »

I wanted to do a different sort of english teamwork project, one where many people can collaborate on everything, rather than everyone just picking an area and working on that area. I'm going to work on this until someone else shows interest; then they can work on it. I am making this in Bahn 3.88. I don't know if it will work in 3.87 or not.

Also, I'm going to outline three rules:

1: You can add to OR MODIFY areas other people have made, but you cannot straight-up delete anything you haven't made yourself. As for modifying, just try to keep in the spirit of what it looks like the original creator wanted in their area (don't turn a 6-track line into a single-track one, or vice versa, etc.).

2: Scenery is optional. You do not have to add scenery to your area, or if you enjoy adding scenery, you can add it to someone else's area.

3:
Make your curves like this:
Bild

NOT like this:
Bild

My reasoning for this is that although the second one looks better in map view, I like to go into 1:1 and watch the trains. And the first way looks better in 1:1, so we are doing it that way. :P

Again, if there isn't really any interest from the community yet, that's fine. I'll just work on it until there is.
Antworten